Our best-selling pub quizzes are at reduced rates in sets of 50 questions – mixed bag, general knowledge quiz questions.If you require sets of questions in subjects, these are priced at £1 per round of 10 questions
To order, visit our secure website here or call 01785 214529
Free Blockbuster Quiz Round
- What ‘S.B.’ keeps up stockings?
- What ‘T.B.E.’ is the part of a tool or weapon that carries out the particular function?
- What ‘G.O.O.B.O.T.W.S.’ is to be in a peevish, irritated mood?
- What ‘T.T.C.M.’ did Tobe Hooper direct in 1974?
- What ‘C.B.’ is a French phrase meaning “a free hand”?
- Where Have All The Bullets Gone was the title of the 1985 autobiography of which ‘S.M.’?
- What “W.A.N.A.” are words attributed to Queen Victoria, spoken when confronted with something she found to be undignified or improper?
- What ‘I.T.P.’ is to be fully informed?
- What ‘E.D.’ was a fabled land of gold?
- What ‘C.I.N.’ is a regular telethon?
- Suspender Belt
- The Business End
- “Get Out Of Bed On The Wrong Side”
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Carte Blanche
- Spike Milligan
- “We Are Not Amused”
- In The Picture
- El Dorado
- Children In Need
For more subject rounds priced at £1 per set of 10 questions – click here