Download your free quiz now!
On this day is a ten question pub quiz round that is a great addition to any weekly quiz night or general pub quizzes. On this day can be used as part of a theme or simply to add a personal touch to an existing quiz
For a free sample of our on this day quiz packs download the on this day quiz above – just right click on the link and save to your hard drive.
Questions in the free on this day quiz are as follows;
On This Day – 29th February
- Born on this day in 1792, which Italian composer’s operas include William Tell and The Barber of Seville?
- Who opened his first Playboy Club in Chicago on this day in 1960?
- After more than 15 years in office, which Canadian Prime Minister announced his resignation on this day in 1984?
- Hattie McDaniel became the first black woman to win an Oscar on this day in 1940. She received the Best Supporting Actress Award for her role in which film?
- Which tunnel providing a rail link between Switzerland and Italy was completed on this day in 1880?
- Which Roman Emperor proclaimed the first Leap Day on this day in 46 B.C.?
- Which Australian swimmer set a new world record in the 100 metre freestyle competition in Sydney on this day in 1964?
- Which song was at the top of the U.K. singles chart on this day in 1964 for Cilla Black?
- Serial killer Richard Ramirez was born in El Paso, Texas on this day in 1960. What nickname was he given by the media as he terrorised California with a series of abductions, rapes and murders in the mid 1980s?
- On this day in 1996, which British actress and novelist won a judgement against Random House publishers for $1 million after they welched on a two book deal claiming that the first manuscript was “unreadable”?
- (Gioacchino) Rossini
- Hugh Hefner
- Pierre Trudeau
- Gone With The Wind
- St. Gotthard Tunnel
- Julius Caesar
- Dawn Fraser
- Anyone Who Had A Heart
- ‘The Night Stalker’
- Joan Collins